Feed icon

marți, 12 aprilie 2011

New weekly post! P.S. - I (actually, Erica) made it: Pearl Necklace

Hey everybody! 

Last week, while doing some spring cleaning I realized that I don't wear half the clothes I own. After analyzing the situation I came to the conclusion that I need to be more confident and step out of this complacency that I've been living in. That's when I saw a pair of jeans that I haven't worn for two years and wanted to throw. But the DIY God came to their rescue and now they're a wonderful pair of studded cut-offs. 

And that reminds me why I even started this post. I'm going to start a Do-It-Yourself series!  From today on, every Tuesday, you'll be able to create a new, amazing fashion item without spending more than a few RON or bucks or euros on it. 

I hope everyone will enjoy the new weekly post as much as I do. And last, but not least, big thanks to Erica Domesek, who has the imagination to create all these inspirational projects. 

Check it out:




Now you have your own Audrey Hepburn/ Holly Golightly-like pearl necklace!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails