Feed icon

miercuri, 4 mai 2011

Violent Lips - Temporary lip tattoos


Ok, so today I received a mail that informed me about some temporary tattoos for lips. I scrunched my nose at the idea, but read the mail nonetheless. And I'm glad I did it, because I found out about what I think it's the Minx alternative for LIPS! Violent Lips. They're like the bonus tattoos we got in the chewing gum packages when we were little, only that these are in amazing patterns, from leopard, lace and glitter to rainbow and polka-dots. You just cut them to fit your lips, put them on your lips, pad them with a wet sponge and voila, you've got yourself patterned lips! They come in a package of three, that costs around 15$. 
 For those who dare to buy them, you can find them here.


And a tutorial video on how to apply the "Violent Lips" lip tattoos:

1 comentarii:

Julia spunea...

what a cool idea!
would love it if you'd take a look at my blog and follow it if you like!
http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails