Feed icon

joi, 21 iulie 2011

Baptiste Giabiconi's in Romania!

A lot of people who read this blog already know me, but for those who don't, it's important to know that I divinize Karl Lagerfeld. If I were to meet one person on this world, it would be him. And then, there's mini-Karl. The flawless Karl-wannabe - BAPTISTE GIABICONI. It's no secret that Baptiste is always around Karl, but ever since he started his music career, we see him by himself more often. Imagine my surprise when yesterday, a friend called me and told me Baptiste was being interviewed in a Romanian TV show. I was speechless! I didn't get to see him more than 3 minutes, but it was enough to realize that he looks really young, different from all the pictures we see in magazines, advertising panels or even paparazzi shots.
Unfortunately for me and fortunately for those who live in Bucharest, he will be tonight at Bonton Palace, on the shore of Herastrau Lake. The party starts at 8:00 pm, so if you like Baptiste, make sure to be around! 

And here are some pictures with the eye candy!  











 












Follow Streets are Runways

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails