Feed icon

sâmbătă, 22 octombrie 2011

I'M BACK! Decorating ideas: Unique apartament near Barcelona

Heeeey, dearest readers! First of all, I want to apologize for the severe lack of posts in the last 3 weeks. I know that's not an excuse, but I just started my first year of college and everything's been hectic, with the moving and the classes. Not to mention I didn't have an internet connection until just a few days ago. BUUUT I give you my word I'll do my best to post something every single day, no matter how busy I am. And since the last post was a "Sunday pic" one, I figured the best way was to have continuity and do my Monday post, the interior design one! 
And here it is! One of the most wonderful apartments I've ever seen. I love how they mixed vintage with industrial.



Photos: ideas to steal


Follow Streets are Runways

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails