Feed icon

miercuri, 18 aprilie 2012

Get the Look: RIHANNA'S COACHELLA OUTFIT

 
Hello, lovelies! As you know, this past weekend, all the cool people in Cali went to the Coachella Festival. 
Since I saw you all loved the article about Rihanna from a few months ago, I thought you might enjoy it if I featured her in a post again. Some might not like her, but I must admit that I often find myself loving the way she combines patterns and styles, and this Coachella outfit makes no exception. 
When creating the outfit I've tried to keep the brands she used, but some items were already out of stock. Here's what she actually wore: TOPSHOP Peace Bra-top, TOPSHOP Studded High-waisted Jean Shorts (I couldn't find the exact pair, but I used another studded one, also from TOPSHOP), Vintage Chanel Chain Print Bomber Jacket, Jeremy Scott for Adidas Leopard Sneakers, a gold chain(I figured I could use a random one) and Ray-ban Wayfarers. 
Hope you like the outfit as much as I did and find some inspiration in it. Until next time!


Rihanna's outfit at Coachella 2012


Bra top
$24 - topshop.com

ASOS printed jacket
$34 - asos.com

Mini shorts
$70 - topshop.com

Chain jewelry
$15 - lulus.com

Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses
$218 - asos.com




Follow Streets are Runways

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

awesome, just love those studded shorts!

--Izumi
HYBRID HUNTER

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails