Feed icon

sâmbătă, 1 decembrie 2012

La Blouse Roumaine


Hello, dearest readers! I know I've been quite absent for a while, but I figured that this is the best moment for my comeback. 

Today we celebrate the Great Union in Romania and I believe one of the best way to promote your country and to show your love for it is to wear the Romanian folkloric costumes (the Romanian dress). I remembered that Yves Saint Laurent was inspired by said costumes and in 1981, he created "La blouse roumaine".  Other designers that have been influenced by the Romanian dress are Tom Ford,  Phillippe Guilet, Joseph Altuzarra, Jean Paul Gaultier, Oscar de la Renta.

Here's what the blouse looked like and below that you can see a Romanian traditional blouse (ie):



Photo sources: simplycirculate.wordpress.com &  romaniahandmade.blogspot.com

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails