Feed icon

marți, 27 septembrie 2011

Decorating ideas: Cosy Apartment (Get ideas for your dorm room or college apartment!)

Ok, so my first year of university is going to start in a few days, so this means I'll have a whole new life in a new city, but the most interesting and pleasant part is that I have to decorate my dorm room (or apartment, in case I don't like the dorm room I get). Here's a very cosy Scandinavian apartment I found online and that I'm in love with! It's perfect! White, with high ceilings, gorgeous large windows and, the most amazing thing, it has a walk-in closet!!! Ahh. Plus, I'm loving the "up-in-the-air" bed. Oh, and did I mention it has an outdoor barbecue area? Well, it does.
So, how will you redecorate your room this autumn? 














Follow Streets are Runways

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails