Feed icon

vineri, 13 ianuarie 2012

Friday I'm in love! With the Jason Wu for Target Collection


Yes! I love love love it! It's probably the second best designer collaboration, right after Lanvin for H&M. Almost all the items look perfect, and the dresses are to die for! I trusted that this collection won't scream "Jason Wu" like the one with Missoni or the Versace for H&M did. He's way too classy and subtle for that.
And, although I absolutely loathe cats, I have to admit that Milu, the little black cat that inspired the collection, is quite sweet.

Jason Wu for Target launches on February 5, online and in stores (only in America, unfortunately. Poor us, Europeans). Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the most important detail: all items cost UNDER $59! Crazy, right?!































Follow Streets are Runways

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails