Feed icon

miercuri, 25 ianuarie 2012

Have No Fear - KARL Is Here


KARL LAGERFELD 

FOR 


I don't think there's someone who doesn't already know about my obsession with Karl Lagerfeld. Please, understand it and don't be surprised when you see a lot of Karl-related stuff on the blog. 
OK now, so the amazing Karl(itos) has created a collection for the online luxury fashion retailer Net-a-Porter and I don't care if I'm being subjective or not, but I love it! It says Lagerfeld all over it! I can see myself wearing every single piece of the collection. It features biker jackets and vests (leather or sequined ones), gorgeous collars and blouses, metallic pieces, the trademark leather gloves and the classic LBDs (in his original vision).

The entire collection can be found here, or by clicking the above picture. The pieces are not really budget-friendly, except for a canvas tote maybe, but if you've wanted to get your hands on a K.L. item for a while, this is your chance! Plus, the prices are small compared to those of the items from his main collections.

Below you can see my favorite items from KARL (yeah, that's the name of the collection - because, let's face it, if you say "Karl" when talking about fashion, it's obvious you're referring to Karl Lagerfeld).











I love how the collar of this shirt reads "I only wear the latest thing. It's my job."






Follow Streets are Runways

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails