Feed icon

luni, 23 septembrie 2013

Best Dresses at the 2013 Emmys


I have to say I am very excited about this post, because it has been a while since I have seen so many gorgeous dresses at an awards ceremony. And since I could not decide which gowns I like more, I figured a "Top 10" would not suffice, so I made a selection based on colors or prints. 

This kind of top is new for me, so I hope most of you like it. For details on the actresses and the designers they wore go to the blog's Facebook page, where I updated every outfit as soon as the celebrities hit the red carpet. Oh, and for better quality photos, just click on the photo. 

Enjoy and have a great week!










Photos: popsugar.com

2 comentarii:

Mihaela Pojogu spunea...

beautiful dresse, I love the black and white dress, the last two red dresses especially!
xoxo
About women and not only Blog

michelle spunea...

Christian Louboutin spike pumps sale online and fast shipping with free. http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com
Christian Louboutin 14CM Gold Patent Leather Gold Spike Toes Pumps
Christian Louboutin 14CM Gold Spike Toes Pumps

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails